Total Rewards: Going Beyond Compensation and Benefits to Attract the Best Talent
As the economic impacts of our country’s growth and demographic profile continue to create a significant talent deficit, we will need to pull out all the stops in aligning our strategic HR policy and practice with the business strategy. Many small and medium size businesses will have to compete head on with large corporations and their larger people budgets, and compensation and benefits will be at the core of the discussion. How can you strategically support embedding your organizational culture, helping managers and existing employees understand their role in being Brand Ambassadors and combine a 360 Degree Perspective on your employee value proposition while staying on budget?
Please join Nina Woodard for a comprehensive review of a Total Rewards approach that helps you and the company audit all employee (both future and current) touch points and raise levels of awareness about deliberate and congruent workplace activities and interactions that create an employee connection. Compensation and Benefits are central, but there is so much more to Total Reward!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- Your Employer Brand SWOT
- What are the key components of a strategic Total Rewards approach?
- How do we identify all of the touch point and what is their value?
- What are the basics of a total reward approach?
- How do we keep compensation practices up to date?
- What should we include when we look at “benefits”?
- What other questions do we need to answer?
- How important are the policies and practices that support Total Rewards?
- How and what should we communicate?
- How do we insure fairness? Can we insure fairness?
- What is our reality?
- What do we need to/have to change?
- What will our Total Rewards program look like?
- How to communicate the new approach
- Reviewing and understanding how often to re-evaluate your Total Rewards policy
- AND MUCH MORE!
HRWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com