Avoid COVID-19 deaths and liability at your organization. Learn how to protect your team and organization.
An employee contracts and dies from COVID-19 can sue your organization. You must take specific steps to ensure team safety and reduce liability.
It is critical to understand and incorporate guidelines from the CDC and OSHA. By learning from lawsuits filed against other employers, you can make workplace and policy adaptations to reduce risk and maintain necessary documentation.
- How can you reduce liability if an employee dies from COVID-19?
- Why is it necessary to demonstrate compliance with CDC and OSHA guidance?
- What are the applicable CDC and OSHA guidelines you must follow?
- What training should you provide and document thoroughly?
- What documentation should you retain and use to defend lawsuits?
- What do recent lawsuits against other employers reveal?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].