Onboarding: Best Practices for Hiring and Retaining Top Talent
Finding talent is difficult, and having to replace employees after you have invested time with them is costly. The key to helping new hires feel connected is an effective onboarding program. Onboarding goes beyond the first day and required paperwork. It extends throughout the first year to eighteen months to ensure that the new hire’s experience of the organization creates a “stickiness” that will engage her for the long haul.
In this program we will discuss some of the tools and techniques available to enhance the new hire experience through a purposeful and intentional onboarding process that is designed to help staff understand the culture, tap into knowledge management systems, and connect to the mission, vision and values of the company. The discussion will also cover how retention positively impacts the triple bottom line and the sustainability of your organization.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- Where to start when considering an onboarding program for your business
- What onboarding options are considered best practice?
- Outcomes of onboarding programs on the long term strategy of the company
- Outcomes of onboarding program on short term strategy of the company
- Tips for building the best onboarding for your company
- Building civility into your onboarding process
- AND MUCH MORE!
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.