Employers who want the competitive advantage know that they must go above and beyond the requirements of the law and create an inclusive environment where the needs of all employees can be met. An organization that is truly inclusive focuses on diversity in every nook and cranny of its organization. For example, HR policies regarding flexibility are in line with employee needs, benefits programs match the needs of the workforce, performance management rewards those who celebrate inclusiveness, the business seeks diversity in its pool of vendors, and more. This webinar will set you up with the tools you need to create a workplace that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Join Catherine Mattice Zundel, MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, as she takes you through the process of developing a workplace that has diversity and inclusion at its core.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- The concept of diversity and inclusion and why it should be celebrated
- Build an audit plan and audit your HR department in order to determine opportunities for improvement
- Create a strategic plan for diversity and inclusion
- Develop unique ways to expand the talent pool in order to expand the diversity in potential candidates
- Develop interview questions that determine a candidate’s ability to work in a diverse workforce
- Imbed diversity and inclusion into your organization through performance management
- Empower employees to discuss diversity and inclusion
- Create diversity networks and employee resource groups, and employ them to become the heart of a diversity and inclusion program
- Overcome the challenges you face when implementing diversity and inclusion
- AND MUCH MORE!
YOUR CONFERENCE LEADER
Your conference leader for “How to Implement a Workplace Diversity & Inclusion Program: Increase Employee Satisfaction and Reduce Potential Employer Risks” is Catherine M. Mattice Zundel, MA, SPHR. Ms. Zundel is president of the consulting and training firm, Civility Partners, LLC, and has been providing programs in workplace bullying and building positive workplaces since 2007. She has worked with the third largest energy company in the world, and a variety of hospitals, nonprofits, for profits and government agencies. She has published in a variety trade journals and has appeared on national affiliates of FOX, NBC, and ABC as an expert, as well as in USA Today, Inc Magazine, Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, and MSNBC.com. Catherine is past-president of the American Society of Training & Development (ASTD), San Diego Chapter, and an adjunct at National University and Southwestern College. She received her BA and MA in organizational communication from San Diego State University. Catherine is co-author of the book, BACK OFF! Your Kick-Ass Guide to Ending Bullying at Work, with a foreword by Ken Blanchard, who called it, “the most comprehensive and valuable handbook on the topic.”
HRWebAdvisor.com QUALITY COMMITMENT
HRWebAdvisor, a division of DKG Media, LP, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.
CERTIFICATES OF PARTICIPATION
HRWebAdvisor certificates of participation are available to everyone completing this webinar.