How to Implement a Workplace Diversity & Inclusion Program
Employers who want the competitive advantage know that they must go above and beyond the requirements of the law and create an inclusive environment where the needs of all employees can be met. An organization that is truly inclusive focuses on diversity in every nook and cranny of its organization. For example, HR policies regarding flexibility are in line with employee needs, benefits programs match the needs of the workforce, performance management rewards those who celebrate inclusiveness, the business seeks diversity in its pool of vendors, and more. This webinar will set you up with the tools you need to create a workplace that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Join Catherine Mattice Zundel, MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, as she takes you through the process of developing a workplace that has diversity and inclusion at its core.
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- The concept of diversity and inclusion and why it should be celebrated
- Build an audit plan and audit your HR department in order to determine opportunities for improvement
- Create a strategic plan for diversity and inclusion
- Develop unique ways to expand the talent pool in order to expand the diversity in potential candidates
- Develop interview questions that determine a candidate’s ability to work in a diverse workforce
- Imbed diversity and inclusion into your organization through performance management
- Empower employees to discuss diversity and inclusion
- Create diversity networks and employee resource groups, and employ them to become the heart of a diversity and inclusion program
- Overcome the challenges you face when implementing diversity and inclusion
- AND MUCH MORE!
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].