New Independent Contractor Rule Will Affect your organization
Correctly classifying workers as employees or independent contractors has plagued HR professionals for years. Now the Department of Labor has issued a new proposed rule stating who can be considered an independent contractor under the FLSA. You can apply this rule to streamline the classification process in your organization.
- Why did the DOL propose this new rule?
- How does the rule make it easier for you to classify workers properly?
- What do you need to know for classification?
- How will the economic realities test apply to your workers?
- What can happen when you get this classification wrong?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].