COVID-19 and Social Distancing for Your On-Site Workers
Some states have begun to lift stay-at-home orders, and others are preparing to offer more flexibility in the coming weeks. You need to ensure on-site workers will be safe as they return to your facilities. Employees may need to maintain a reasonable distance from each other, wear face coverings, carefully manage the use of shared equipment, and adhere to limitations for common areas.
You need to understand the new guidelines from the CDC and other government entities to create safety protocols that help get your organization back to productivity, keep your staff safe, and minimize risks.
- What is the latest information about how COVID-19 is transmitted?
- What containment and mitigation strategies work?
- What are the requirements from the CDC, health department, and other entities?
- How can you achieve sufficient spacing between team members?
- What measures should you adopt for the use of shared equipment?
- What are the best practices for physical distancing?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].