Maintain documentation to prove your workplace is safe.
You need to keep records to demonstrate that your organization has maintained a safe workplace during COVID-19. These records can help to protect an employer when facing litigation.
It is critical to create and retain documents that show adherence to guidelines issued by OSHA, the EEOC, the ADA, the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, and other relevant laws and regulations.
- What COVID-19 records does OSHA require you to retain?
- Must you record COVID-19 on OSHA Form 300A?
- Should you keep records of safety complaints from employees?
- Is it necessary to record employee temperature check results?
- How should you document FMLA or FFCRA sick leave?
- Do you need records of cleaning and disinfection?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].