COVID-19 and Conducting Online Interviews
Due to social distancing requirements and remote work arrangements, many interviews must move online. Even without in-person meetings, you will still be able to get to know candidates, determine their suitability for your organization, and demonstrate the benefits of joining your team.
Many organizations have moved to an entirely virtual model for interviewing. To take this approach, you will need to optimize the technology, process, and interpersonal experience. Practices you implement now can live on long after the COVID-19 pandemic to make preliminary screening conversations more productive and your entire recruiting process more efficient.
- What is virtual interviewing?
- How can you prepare for the virtual interview experience?
- How should you design interview questions?
- How can you keep candidates engaged in the conversation?
- What platforms work well? How can you use them effectively?
- What are the pros and cons of virtual interviews?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].