Is COVID-19 a work-related illness? Learn the appropriate classification for Form 300.
HR professionals often wonder if it is necessary to report COVID-19 on Form 300 to comply with OSHA reporting requirements. This issue centers around two important words, “work-related.” You need to understand the definition and related guidelines thoroughly to maintain compliance.
- What are an employer’s COVID-19 OSHA reporting requirements?
- Is a COVID-19 infection considered work-related?
- When do you need to complete Form 300?
- Do the OSHA rules apply to employers in all industries?
- Are there reporting requirements in addition to Form 300?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].