Earn your COVID-19 Safety Manager Certificate for 2021. Discover the latest guidance and best practices.
As COVID-19 rages on, government guidance and proven best practices have shifted based on evolving scientific research. Although vaccines are becoming available, the rollout will be a long process, requiring you to maintain safety protocols for the foreseeable future. At the same time, you need to update policies to address vaccination.
Organizations must keep employees and customers safe from COVID-19. Accomplishing this goal requires a focused safety manager familiar with relevant laws, proven practices, testing procedures, and personal protective equipment.
Our COVID-19 Safety Manager Certification program will enable you to:
- Learn the latest OSHA requirements
- Update workplace safety protocols
- Protect your organization from potential legal liability
- Prove your knowledge to colleagues, customers, and regulators with your COVID-19 Safety Manager Certificate
We have packed a large volume of interesting and useful content into three engaging webinars, including detailed procedures that you can apply immediately to help prevent a coronavirus outbreak in your organization.
Monday, January 18
3:00 PM Eastern; 2:00 PM Central; 1:00 PM Mountain; 12:00 PM Pacific
COVID-19 Vaccines, Testing, And Masks: Keeping Your Employees Safe In 2021
- Testing and temperature checks
- Direct threat exception
- Vaccination requirements for employees
- Strategies to address employees who refuse vaccines
- Factors for a safe return to work
- Balancing employee concerns with organization safety
- COVID-19 policies
Thursday, January 21
3:30 PM Eastern; 2:30 PM Central; 1:30 PM Mountain; 12:30 PM Pacific
COVID-19 And OSHA Requirements
- OSHA regulations and your responsibilities
- New COVID-19 guidance and required policy changes
- Written safety plan provisions
- Social distancing protocols for workers who need to be present
- Significant potential hazards during this pandemic
- OSHA requirements for recordkeeping and maintenance
- Incident reporting and recording for remote employees
- OSHA poster requirements
Wednesday, January 27
11:30 AM Eastern; 10:30 AM Central; 9:30 AM Mountain; 8:30 AM Pacific
COVID-19 And Legal Privacy Issues Related To Monitoring Workplace Sanitization And Employee Health
- Methods to monitor employee symptoms
- Monitoring adherence to safety protocols
- COVID-19 test results and other medical data
- Employee objections to providing health information
- Discipline of employees who refuse to follow sanitization procedures
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].