Don’t let the pandemic end networking. Build relationships without handshakes, coffee, or lunch.
COVID-19 brought about new networking challenges with a large portion of the workforce working from home. The days of meeting someone for coffee or lunch to talk about career opportunities disappeared when the pandemic hit.
There are still ways to build new relationships, nurture old ones, and stay relevant in your network. You can apply virtual networking techniques to create and maintain valuable connections while unable to meet in person.
- How can LinkedIn engagement help you?
- How should you create and sustain a personal brand?
- Where can you find new connections?
- What questions should you ask in virtual relationships?
- How can you build depth with contacts?
- What benefits can you gain from videos and webinar participation?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].