Learn about new COVID-19 relief and obligations for 2021. Understand the impact on your organization.
December 2020 was a chaotic month. The FFCRA and some COVID-19 related programs and tax credits sunset on December 31, while others continued and some changed. Congress passed new relief legislation that was signed into law just days before the end of the year.
You need to:
- Respond to what is new.
- Wrap up and audit programs that were in effect.
- Plan for what is likely to happen based on what we know so far.
As you begin 2021, you must understand the relief programs available and employers’ continuing and escalating obligations. A new presidential administration means there will be even more changes in the months ahead.
To help you respond to the current circumstances and be ready to adapt in the future, we are offering a special presentation focused on these timely topics:
- COVID-19 Emergency Relief Package
- New tax credits
- Extended tax credits
- Expired tax credits
- Wrapping Up From The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Auditing your compliance with the FFCRA
- Leave recordkeeping
- Tax credits
- Implications for the end of the FFCRA
- Biden’s 100 Day Plan
- The administration’s likely effects on employers
- The Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Supreme Court implications
- The meaning of “building a 21st century caregiving and education workforce” for your organization
- Likely additional changes
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].