COVID-19 And Key Components Of An Effective Employee Assistance Program
Most organizations feel their employee assistance programs are underutilized and ineffective. EAPs force HR professionals to dismiss employees when they are in need, causing them to feel unsupported.
You can use the opportunity of COVID-19 to reset your organization’s employee assistance program. You need to ensure it adequately addresses the stress and anxiety your team members are facing now. Providing legitimate assistance from trained professionals will enable your employees to be happier and more efficient.
- How is COVID-19 contributing to a growing mental health crisis?
- What traditional EAP problems can you correct?
- How can you reduce stigma?
- What new digital resources can your employees use?
- What impact do EAP programs have on employees and employers?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].