Distracted? Keep yourself and your team focused while at home.
It is difficult to avoid distractions when working from home. Children, pets, news alerts, messages from friends, television series, snacks, family chats, fitness goals, and a comfy bed can all seem more urgent or at least more inviting than work. Even when someone focuses on the job, Internet problems, power outages, loud garbage trucks, and other disturbances can get in the way.
You can take a few practical steps to reorient your work life at home, and that of your team members, to help everyone stay focused. By intentionally managing their workspaces, schedules, stress levels, and communications, remote workers can improve their productivity dramatically.
- What practical steps can you take now to improve results immediately?
- What are the most effective strategies for scheduling work?
- What home workspace attributes lead to high productivity?
- How can you reduce your stress level and increase mental clarity?
- How can you train and motivate your entire team to be more productive from home?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].