It’s easier to host an online conference than you think! Learn how in our three-part online training series.
As COVID-19 drags on, organizations are resigning themselves to canceling in-person events and planning virtual conferences instead. Although it is disappointing to shift away from valuable personal interactions, you can make an online gathering an overwhelming success.
You need to move beyond stringing together a bunch of webinars and take steps to build community. Even with a virtual venue, you can create engagement, establish connections, and deliver value.
We have packed a large volume of interesting and useful content into three engaging videos, including detailed procedures that you can apply immediately to plan an online conference for your organization.
COVID-19 And How To Plan And Host A Virtual Conference: A 3-Part Series
Logistics And Planning
- Registration rates
Programming, Speakers, And Sponsors
- Curating the experience: adding vital context to your content
- Preparing your presenters for success
- Leveraging your sponsors as partners
- Marketing your conference by using your presenters, sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees to promote it
- How to choose the right technology
- Planning for the unexpected
- Demo of a conference app
- Online community
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].