Do your background checks uncover racism? Ensure new hires do not destroy your culture and reputation.
Many Americans are lashing out on social media with controversial political and social statements. When vetting prospective employees, you need to pay particular attention to evidence of racism that may manifest itself in the workplace or among the workforce outside of business hours.
You can meet this challenge with thorough background checks of all job applicants. It is particularly critical to undertake this process during these turbulent times.
- Why is racism an urgent concern?
- What are the best practices for background checks?
- What privacy concerns should you consider?
- What are the statutory limits on background checks?
- How should you evaluate the significance of a racist remark?
- How has the 6th Circuit Court’s new decision in Marquart v. Carlton affected the employee’s free speech rights v. the employer’s right to discipline for racist remarks?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].