Artificial Intelligence in Hiring
Artificial intelligence is increasingly becoming a resource for recruiting and talent acquisition. However, there are concerns that this practice could be discriminatory. Some state and local governments are passing laws that prohibit employers from using artificial intelligence.
You need to understand the artificial intelligence technology used in HR and know what laws dictate its use.
- How can artificial intelligence be useful in the workplace?
- How does this artificial intelligence work?
- What are the risks of using artificial intelligence?
- What laws prohibit employers from using artificial intelligence?
- When must you notify employees and get consent?
- What companies are facing FTC complaints?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].