Workers’ Compensation and Employee Assistance Programs During COVID-19 (2-for-1 Webinar)
Through the pandemic, employees are increasingly relying on workers’ compensation and employee assistance programs (EAPs) to deal with job-related injuries and many stressful situations outside of work.
To help your team members and protect your organization, you need to understand state trends and changes to these programs resulting from COVID-19.
- How does workers’ compensation affect your organization?
- Why is workers’ compensation applicable in today’s pandemic environment?
- What are the state-specific trends in workers’ compensation?
- How can employee assistance programs help?
- What should you look for in robust EAPs?
- What legal requirements should you consider?
- How has COVID-19 affected EAPs?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].