What Is Agile Anyway? How to Make HR Agile Right Now!
As a global movement in the business community, especially in the areas of high tech, Agile is not a new concept. It launched almost two decades ago, having its roots in the arena of software development.
Companies that have successfully transformed themselves according to Agile principles have reaped incredible results, including stellar profits, brand recognition, passionate employees, and faithful customers. Yet, for many HR practitioners, it remains an unknown or misunderstood concept. For other HR professionals, it represents an elusive transformation process where only rudimentary steps are taken.
In a world where Agile stands as a proven and enthusiastically advocated management mindset and movement, there is no reason for human resources to be left behind.
Please join Melveen Stevenson as she provides you with a primer for understanding Agile and how human resources can (and must) transform itself into a fully engaged partner in this movement.
Just a sampling of the many practical tips you’ll take away:
- Describe the Agile movement, including what it is relevant and valuable in today’s world of work
- Understand what an Agile organization looks like and how it operates
- Role of human resources in an Agile organization
- Incremental steps for HR to become more agile and a valuable business partner
- Focus areas for human resources to concentrate its efforts in order to evolve into being more Agile practitioners
- AND MUCH MORE!
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].