Newest OSHA COVID-19 Guidance Learn how it applies to your organization.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) just issued more new worker safety guidance for coronavirus protection. Safety programs now require more input from employees and enhanced mask protections.
This guidance details the risks of contracting COVID-19 at work. It can help you determine the specific control measures to implement to keep your workplace safe.
- How does the new OSHA guidance apply to your organization?
- What are the roles of employers and employees in responding to COVID-19?
- How can you conduct a hazard assessment?
- What measures will limit the spread of the COVID-19 in the workplace?
- How should you separate workers who are infected or potentially infected?
- What protections from retaliation must you uphold??
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].