Ways HR Can Inspire Job Satisfaction vs. Focusing on Wages and Cost-Cutting
The COVID-19 pandemic is causing economic havoc worldwide. Most organizations are finding that cost cuts are necessary to survive. These expense reductions will inevitably affect employees, such as in the following ways:
- Interrupted career paths with fewer opportunities for progression
- Hiring freezes resulting in workload increases
- Salary and wage freezes
- Unhealthy cultures resulting from feeling overworked and underpaid
- Friction between team members due to inconsistent treatment
By planning and communicating, you can mitigate some of the damage. Ensuring that everyone feels valued and essential will lead to a healthy and productive culture.
- How can blaming the pandemic make challenges more palatable?
- What workload balancing strategies will help employees feel less overwhelmed?
- How can you avoid problems from inconsistent recognition and compensation?
- What culture should you instill throughout our organization?
- How can you retain valuable human capital without causing resentment?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].