Discover the process for vaccine accommodations.Set policies and answer employee questions now.
Your employees will soon be able to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Organizations are determining whether to require vaccination.
An important consideration is whether you must offer a reasonable accommodation to an employee who cannot receive the vaccine. You need to follow the required interactive process when considering exceptions to vaccination policies and procedures.
- If you make vaccination mandatory, do you need to allow some employees to not get the vaccine as a reasonable accommodation?
- For what reasons and under what laws would an employee be entitled to a reasonable accommodation?
- What steps do you have to take to engage in the interactive process?
- What types of accommodations would you have to provide?
- What constitutes an undue burden to provide a reasonable accommodation?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].