Reducing The Sales Cycle In A Recession
Most organizations today are suffering from low sales due to the coronavirus pandemic. During a recession, you can refine your communication approach to shorten the sales cycle, win more business, and gain market share from your competitors.
Your branding, marketing, and social media efforts must be communication-driven, offering useful information to establish credibility and build relationships. By adopting a new strategy, you can win business before the first phone call with a prospective customer.
- Why is pain-point copywriting a disservice to your brand?
- Why does “design branding” fail to establish credibility?
- How can you construct thoughtful, credibility-enhancing posts?
- What understanding of your products does your marketing team need?
- What marketing fears must you overcome?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].