The HR world will change with Biden’s inauguration. Plan for COVID-19 containment and agency enforcement.
President-elect Biden has promised rigorous measures to contain and conquer COVID-19. At the same time, it is likely the administration will intensify enforcement activities across the federal government, including by the following agencies:
- Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration and Wage and Hour Division
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- National Labor Relations Board
To help you prepare to deal with these two looming challenges for employers, we have organized this special webinar timed to fall into Joe Biden’s first full week as the 46th president of the United States.
- What are the expectations of the Biden/Harris base?
- Which Trump-era regulations and executive orders will likely be rescinded or reversed by the Biden White House?
- What legislative agenda on labor and employment will the Biden team pursue?
- What legal, regulatory, and enforcement reforms should you expect?
- What policies and practices should your organization consider in anticipation?
- How will the Biden administration’s response to the pandemic affect you?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].