Get answers about the December 27 stimulus package. Discover how to maximize PPP funding.
On December 27, a new COVID-19 stimulus bill was signed into law. This legislation included an additional round of Paycheck Protection Program funding, updates regarding the taxation of forgiven PPP loans, and additional measures to help organizations recover from the pandemic. In response, the Treasury Department and SBA issued updated guidance.
You need to understand the latest information to take advantage of the new programs, maximize the amount of loan forgiveness for your organization, and avoid having your application rejected for failing to comply with the regulations.
- Complete coverage of the December 27th stimulus bill and the latest Treasury Department and SBA guidance
- How can the December 27 stimulus bill help your organization?
- Should you use Form 3508, 3508EZ, or 3508S?
- What are the differences between 8-week and 24-week forgiveness?
- How should you calculate FTE and wage-reduction?
- How does the new law affect income tax for forgiven loans?
- What is the latest Congressional, IRS, Treasury Department, and SBA guidance?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].