Does your organization have employees in Oregon?Learn about the new state COVID-19 safety regulations.
All employers in Oregon must take action to keep the workplace safe from COVID-19. Oregon OSHA issued new regulations in October, setting an even higher bar for organizations in the state. If you have employees located in Oregon, you need to learn how the rules apply to your workplace.
- Why did Oregon enact these safety regulations?
- How long will the new rules be in effect?
- What must employers do to comply?
- Are masks mandatory in the workplace?
- Do you need to enforce social distancing?
- When are employee temperature screenings required?
- What records of COVID-19 cases must you retain and report?
- What are the facility ventilation requirements?
- What safety training must you provide to employees?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].