COVID-19 case recording isn’t the same as reporting. Learn what documentation OSHA requires for COVID-19 cases.
Based on OSHA requirements for tracking COVID-19 cases, recording is different from reporting. You need to understand when you are required to report COVID-19 infections and when you may just record them.
- How do OSHA COVID-19 reporting and recording requirements differ?
- When must cases be reported? When is merely recording them sufficient?
- Should you treat COVID-19 cases differently when they are work-related?
- On what forms should you record cases?
- Do you need to report or record a COVID-19 hospitalization?
- What are the requirements for fatalities?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].