Will the New York paid sick leave law affect your organization? Discover the requirements that took effect on September 30.
New York has enacted legislation requiring employers to provide paid sick leave for their employees, beginning on September 30.
You need to discover the requirements to maintain compliance and avoid liability.
- Who is eligible for paid sick leave under New York’s paid sick leave law?
- For what reasons can employees take paid sick leave?
- Can employees carry over paid sick leave to the next year?
- At what rate do employees accrue leave?
- How should an employee request sick leave under this law?
- When do employees start accruing leave? When can they start using it?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].