Do you understand the new W-4? Help your team by learning about the new requirements.
The IRS has changed the Form W-4, the form all employees must complete to determine how much tax should be withheld. Instead of allowance amounts, the new version of the form asks for filing status and other adjustments.
You need to understand the new form to guide your team members to complete it correctly. Tax withholding also looks much different, undoubtedly leading to questions about the changes employees will see in their pay statements.
- What is new on Form W-4?
- Who must use the new Form W-4?
- How should you handle employees with old W-4s on file?
- What should you do with the new W-4 forms you receive?
- How will withholding change under the new W-4?
- How has Form 1099-NEC for reporting contract-labor pay changed?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].