How do the newest CDC quarantine guidelines apply to your organization?
The CDC’s recent update dealing with how long individuals should quarantine after possible exposure has significant consequences for employers. You need to understand the details of the revised guidelines to assess their impact on your organization.
- Why did the CDC revise the guidelines?
- How do the new quarantine guidelines differ from the prior version?
- When are the new guidelines effective?
- What does this change mean for employers?
- What implications will the new quarantine period have for holiday travel?
- Should you revise your policies and procedures?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].