LGBTQ Rights and the Supreme Court's Decision: What Employers Need to Know
On June 15, the Supreme Court issued a landmark decision stating that Title VII protects LGBTQ individuals. This protection covers discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.
This decision may require changes to your organization’s policies. You need to examine the impact of this ruling in addition to bathroom use based on gender, the use of pronouns in the workplace, and strategies to avoid discrimination lawsuits.
- What are the details of the cases recently decided by the Supreme Court?
- Are sexual orientation and gender identity discrimination prohibited?
- What are your legal requirements to protect LGBTQ employees?
- What legal pitfalls should LGBTQ employees understand?
- May you limit bathroom use based on gender?
- Should you have a policy on pronouns in the workplace?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].