Improving HR Communication
To succeed in Human Resources, you must learn how to connect with people. And while it may seem like some folks are just born with the ability to communicate effectively, anyone can learn how to make every communication an opportunity for a powerful connection. The techniques found in this training will be effective in the following areas of Human Resources Management:
- Planning and Analysis
- Selecting and Hiring Employees
- Training and Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Health, Safety, and Security
- Performance Appraisals
- Managing Legal Issues
This online training will help the Human Resources professional discover how to accomplish goals and move toward connecting with staff by finding common ground, communicating clearly, inspiring the team, accepting consequences, and fostering buy-in.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
A sample of what this webinar will cover:
- How to communicate about technical compliance issues in a clear and powerful way.
- How to proactively use communication and connection strategies during human resources management changes.
- The importance of clear, concise communication during human resources leadership and workforce training.
- Strategies to help human resource professionals leverage communication when adapting to innovation in the workplace.
- The critical role of communication and connection when dealing with workplace diversity.
- How to proactively use communication and connection strategies during recruitment.
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.