How to Motivate Your Team with Coaching and Boost Productivity
Many companies are suffering from turnover and employee disengagement. With a booming economy, abundant job opportunities, high expectations, fast-paced workplaces, and differing motivations, people make career shifts frequently. Those who do stay in positions longer may lose interest and not give their full efforts.
You can overcome the challenge of retaining and motivating employees with coaching. According to a Pew study, coaching is the most powerful tool you can employ to drive your team to increase productivity.
- What are the differences between feedback and coaching?
- What are the benefits of coaching?
- What coaching techniques are most effective?
- When is it necessary to use different coaching styles?
- How can the GROW model enable you to coach for productivity?
Learn answers to these questions and more at our entertaining webinar:
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.