Train your remote workers on preventing hacking and protecting files. Discover effective cybersecurity practices amid the pandemic.
With employees increasingly working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, cybersecurity is more important than ever. Every worker has access to a considerable amount of sensitive electronic information, including proprietary organization data and private details of customers and workers.
You need to implement effective practices for physical security, data security, cloud storage, electronic file sharing, and online meetings and calls. Hackers are likely targeting your organization and looking for the vulnerabilities that remote work scenarios often provide.
- How should you establish and deploy data-security tools and practices?
- What are the critical privacy/security legal principles?
- Where are the scariest leakage locations?
- Why is participant consent needed for recording an online meeting?
- When should your organization develop a data-breach incident-response plan?
- How should you respond to a cybersecurity breach?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].