How To Plan Safer Events In The Midst Of COVID-19
After several long months of coronavirus lockdowns and video conferences, it is finally time to start gearing up for in-person events and conferences to return. You need to ensure the safety of attendees and staff while COVID-19 persists.
By understanding guidelines for physical/social distancing, face coverings, disinfecting, and other protocols, you will be able to develop procedures to help keep participants safe and allow them to feel comfortable attending.
- What are the latest guidelines from the CDC and OSHA?
- What special considerations do events with food require?
- What should your disinfecting plan include?
- How can you create and enforce expectations for distancing?
- How should you configure the space for optimal safety?