Don’t let the pandemic end networking. Build relationships without handshakes, coffee, or lunch.
This year has brought extreme changes affecting your workplace:
- Social movements causing more focus on diversity and inclusion
- New Supreme Court decision including protection against harassment and discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity
- The COVID-19 pandemic, forcing many people to work from home
All these factors may require updates to your organization’s anti-harassment strategy. It is important to make sure you’re up to date to protect your team and your organization.
- What is the difference between harassment and bullying?
- How has COVID-19 shifted the nature of harassment complaints?
- How should the recent Supreme Court decision (Bostock) affect harassment prevention?
- How can you ensure that diversity and inclusion training is not unintentionally causing harassment?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].