Does your organization comply with ADA requirements for COVID-19?
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) prohibits discrimination based on disability. In response to COVID-19, employers are fielding more questions and accommodation requests.
COVID-19 accommodation requests are often high-emotion, driven by real fear. Untrained supervisors can cause problems and create unnecessary risks when they are dismissive. Coworkers occasionally treat their accommodated colleagues in a way perceived as harassing.
You must recognize the broad protections of the ADA covering your organization’s employees and handle accommodations effectively.
- What is the role of HR in mission and strategy?
- What laws must you understand and follow?
- How can your organization avoid discrimination?
- What are the rights of employers and employees?
- How should you onboard, manage, recognize, and discipline employees?
- What policies should you communicate to employees?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].