Could an infected employee sue? Learn how to reduce liability.
Through the pandemic, laws are changing daily for employers. Human resources professionals are frequently called upon to provide clarity to employees and managers regarding the latest regulations.
There are new types of leaves and new ways to use existing leaves. People with little training or experience in safety now have significant responsibilities to protect the workplace and their colleagues. Employees are increasingly concerned about medical privacy, rights, and discrimination. You need to understand the current laws covering these diverse HR areas to help your team and protect your organization.
- What is the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)?
- How do FFCRA leave and regular FMLA leave differ?
- What paperwork does the FFCRA require?
- How do FFCRA tax credits affect your organization and employees?
- How can the updated FMLA forms help during the pandemic?
- What are EEOC expectations for COVID-19?
- How can you conduct CDC testing without violating ADA requirements?
- What guidance did OSHA provide about reopening workplaces?
- Is COVID-19 recordable?
- How can you create a safety culture that transcends personal opinions?
- What are the twelve wage and hour problems with layoffs and furloughs?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].