Final FLSA Overtime Rule Issued by DOL: What You Need to Know
The new Final Rule requires employers to understand how the rule has changed how you classify your employees as exempt. What changes has this final overtime rule made and what actions do you as employers need to take to make sure that you are in compliance? For instance, the salary level test has now been raised higher than it previously was but not as high as was proposed under the Obama administration final OT rule. What does this mean for you and how to properly classify employees as exempt? Did the DOL make any other changes that you need to know about? How can you now properly classify your employees? Attend this webinar to get the answers to these and other important questions.
Please join Melissa Fleischer, attorney at law, as she provides this in-depth overview of the Final Rule and advice on methods for employers to ensure compliance with these revisions to the FLSA.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- What the new overtime rule requires and how employers can ensure compliance
- Summary of the revisions brought about in the new final rule and what they mean for your organization
- Impact of the Final Rule on how you currently classify employees as exempt
- Analysis of how this changes classification of exempt employees under the current exemptions
- Whether the final rule made any other changes to the classification process
- How to properly classify your employees as exempt under the new final OT rule
- New compliance and effective date
- AND MUCH MORE!
HRWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.