FMLA PaperworkDiscover an efficient approach to the complex requirements.
To address complications of the COVID-19 pandemic, employees are increasingly taking leaves of absence under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
Managing the leaves can be complicated, and the paperwork is extraordinarily complex. The Department of Labor (DOL) set communication guidelines for education, notifications, leave requests, and medical certifications. You need to adhere to these requirements to avoid penalties.
- What notifications must you provide?
- How does new DOL guidance on electronic postings affect your organization?
- How should you recognize and respond to leave requests?
- What medical certifications may you request? How should you handle them?
- What documentation is required when employees return to work?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].