Does your organization pay for COVID-19 tests? Discover legal requirements and best safety practices.
To protect your team and keep your workplace safe, you need to ensure adequate COVID-19 testing for employees. Employers are often unsure of whether they must pay for the cost of testing.
In some instances, the employer-sponsored health plan will pay for the testing. In other cases, payment obligation may depend on whether a medical provider ordered the test or the employer required it.
- Are employees entitled to compensation while testing?
- What are the employer obligations for symptomatic employees?
- What laws govern testing?
- What are the best practices to provide fair requirements for employees?
- What specific resources can you provide to your staff?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].