What does the new EEOC vaccination guidance mean for your organization?
The EEOC recently published detailed new guidance for employers regarding COVID-19 vaccination. Based on a comprehensive analysis of ADA, Title VII, GINA, and other laws, the EEOC issued a determination regarding whether employers may make COVID-19 vaccination mandatory for workers. The guidance also includes information on the interrelationship between those laws and recommendations from the CDC and OHSA.
As you develop COVID-19 vaccination policies and procedures, it is essential to incorporate this new EEOC guidance. You need to understand the implications for your organization.
- How could this new EEOC guidance change your plan?
- What factors should you consider when implementing vaccination policies?
- How can you communicate requirements while maintaining employee morale?
- How should you enforce any vaccination requirements?
- What is the best process for managing accommodation requests?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].