This webinar will focus on best practices for creating an inclusive workplace and will help you understand how to increase respect for all employees, regardless of their differences. We will also cover in-depth legal principles related to discrimination and harassment in the workplace and best practices to avoid discrimination and harassment based on cultural and generational differences.
Please join Melissa Fleischer for a webinar that will help HR and managers understand how to make the workplace more inclusive and respectful, ultimately reducing potential claims of discrimination.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- Best practices for reducing interpersonal conflict by focusing on having a better understanding of the differences within our workplaces
- How to increase respect and reduce unconscious bias in the workplace
- How to better understand bias in the workplace and avoid allowing it to affect our employment decisions
- Learn methods to improve manager decision-making together with important methods to improve interactions in the workplace
- Learn about the discrimination laws and best practices for preventing discrimination claims in the workplace
- AND MUCH MORE!
YOUR CONFERENCE LEADER
Your conference leader for “Diversity in the Workplace: How to Foster Inclusivity and Avoid Discrimination Claims” is Melissa Fleischer, attorney at law. Ms. Fleischer is a management-side employment attorney with 20 years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation as well as providing preventive counseling and training on workplace issues. HR Learning Center, LLC offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues. She is also a frequent speaker on a wide range of employment law topics including: workplace investigations, anti-harassment training, FMLA and ADA training, workplace violence prevention, etc. Ms. Fleischer earned her J.D. degree from the George Washington University School of Law.