Diversity in the Workplace
This webinar will focus on best practices for creating an inclusive workplace and will help you understand how to increase respect for all employees, regardless of their differences. We will also cover in-depth legal principles related to discrimination and harassment in the workplace and best practices to avoid discrimination and harassment based on cultural and generational differences.
Please join Melissa Fleischer for a webinar that will help HR and managers understand how to make the workplace more inclusive and respectful, ultimately reducing potential claims of discrimination.
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- Best practices for reducing interpersonal conflict by focusing on having a better understanding of the differences within our workplaces
- How to increase respect and reduce unconscious bias in the workplace
- How to better understand bias in the workplace and avoid allowing it to affect our employment decisions
- Learn methods to improve manager decision-making together with important methods to improve interactions in the workplace
- Learn about the discrimination laws and best practices for preventing discrimination claims in the workplace
- AND MUCH MORE!
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].