New year = new EEOC guidance for COVID-19. Update your HR policies as the pandemic rages.
Although vaccine distribution is imminent, COVID-19 is surging again across the country. Your duty to protect employees is reaching another peak. The EEOC recently updated its technical guidance on applying the ADA and EEO laws.
As 2021 begins, you need to kick off the year with an understanding of the latest requirements and update your policies and procedures accordingly.
- Does the ADA prevent employers from following CDC advice?
- May you take your employees’ temperatures and ask about symptoms?
- May you require an employee infected with COVID-19 to stay home?
- May you require that employees take COVID-19 tests?
- What COVID-19 tests are you prohibited from using?
- Should you inquire about family exposure to COVID-19?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].