Creating a COVID-19 Task Force for Your Organization
As the COVID-19 pandemic drags on, organizations are dealing with an increasing volume of decisions to make, from remote work strategies to conference room restrictions. You can benefit from the insightful ideas of your colleagues and build buy-in by creating a task force.
With no end in sight for the coronavirus, you will likely need to modify your workplace and culture periodically. A balanced task force will enable you to obtain input from across your organization.
- How are other organizations addressing safety issues?
- Which employees are best suited for task force duties?
- How should you prepare before employees return to the workplace?
- How can you handle new issues that arise when employees are on-site?
- What resources should you use as guidelines change rapidly?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].