Back to work in the new year? Get a checklist for a safe return amid COVID-19.
Many employers decided to hold off until the beginning of 2021 to bring employees back to work due to COVID-19. Although the pandemic wages on, organizations are adhering to their schedules for a return to the workplace.
You need to determine how to bring employees back safely. In this unique and timely webinar, we will share a checklist of tactical steps to help you achieve this goal. Following a proven process will enable you to protect your colleagues while ensuring compliance with government regulations.
You will learn answers to the following questions in addition to those you share:
- What is the latest guidance for workplace safety?
- What safety measures should you implement?
- How should you implement recall procedures?
- What changes to employee benefits are appropriate?
- How will a return to the workplace affect compensation?
- What are the best strategies for communicating with your team?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].