Ready for the Biden administration? Learn what HR changes your organization should expect.
President-elect Biden plans to implement sweeping changes to prevent the further spread of COVID-19 and get Americans back on their feet. As CNN reports, “Biden will take office amid the most extreme domestic circumstances of any president since Roosevelt, with sickness and death rampant and millions of Americans unemployed, hungry or at risk of losing their homes.”
As the Biden administration confronts these challenges, you can expect changes that will affect your organization’s policies. Appointees at federal agencies, including the EEOC, DOL, NLRB, and OSHA, will likely implement many regulations that significantly impact employers.
- What changes will employers likely see with the new administration?
- What new laws may be passed or continued?
- Who will lead the EEOC, DOL, NLRB, OSHA, and other agencies?
- Which initiatives will President-elect Biden likely prioritize?
- What changes in policies and procedures may HR departments need to make?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].