6 Case Studies of Organizational Racism with Solutions Apply the timely lessons to your organization.
Organizations often face accusations of racism. Uncovering centuries of inequity, these allegations are increasingly coming to light in 2020. Six examples are particularly representative and revealing:
- Papa John’s
- L’Oreal Paris
- The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Some of these organizations handled the matter effectively, while others seemed to do nothing right. You can learn from these case studies how to better eradicate racism in your organization and respond to complaints appropriately.
- What devastating impact do allegations of racism have on an organization, its reputation, and its valuation?
- How do responses to accusations of racism mitigate or exacerbate the situation?
- What are the correct messages and actions to take to restore public trust?
- What lessons can you learn from these case studies?
- How can you prevent these issues from happening within your organization?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].