COVID-19 and the New Normal: How to Prepare Your Business for Permanent Remote Work
As the battle against COVID-19 wages on, employees are settling into the routine of working from home. Some are struggling while others are more productive than ever. Organizations are considering flexible permanent remote work arrangements to:
- Meet ongoing county and state orders
- Provide greater social distancing in workplaces
- Accommodate employee preferences
- Prepare for a resurgence of the coronavirus or other threats
You need to plan now for the ongoing role that remote work will play in your organization. It will be possible to engage remote team members and foster peak performance in a post-pandemic world.
- How will work modes change after COVID-19?
- How can you plan for partial remote work environments?
- What framework should you use to maintain employee productivity?
- How can you keep your team focused and engaged?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].