COVID-19 and What HR Needs to Know About Contact Tracing
As states begin to lift restrictions on social distancing and allow for a return to the workplace, you need to be prepared to deal with COVID-19 outbreaks in the workplace. It will be necessary for your organization to test, trace, and isolate those who could infect their co-workers.
- What is contract tracing? What benefits does it provide?
- What are the different types of contract tracing?
- How should you deal with the privacy concerns related to contract tracing?
- How can you manage self-reporting?
- What are the relevant CDC guidelines? What does COVIDTracer do?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].